|Posted on November 17, 2014 at 6:15 AM|
I'll be at a number of conferences and other public venues over the coming months. Let me know if you'll be at any of these--it would be great to say hi and touch base! For more information on these events, click on the Upcoming Events link at the top of this page.
• This Thursday, November 20, 2014, Lilly International Conference on College Teaching: Workshop with L. Dee Fink on designing and evaluating significant learning experiences
• January 22, 2015, AAC&U Annual Conference: "Five Dimensions of Quality: A Common Sense Approach to Accreditation and Accountability"
• February 26, 2015, New Mexico Higher Education Assessment & Retention Conference: “Why Are We Assessing?,” “Moving Beyond a Culture of Assessment,” and “Using Classroom Information to Understand & Improve Student Learning”
• March 28-29, 2015, Higher Learning Commission Conference: “How Good is Good Enough? Principles for Setting Benchmarks” and “The State of Assessment in Higher Education”
• ...and in April 20-24 and May 25-29, 2015, I'll be teaching a graduate course for college faculty on assessing and improving student learning at Universidad Mayor in Santiago, Chile. If you've ever wanted to spend a couple of weeks in Santiago, here's your chance!
Categories: Upcoming Events