|Posted on August 26, 2014 at 8:45 AM|
I'll be at a number of conferences and other public venues over the coming months. Let me know if you'll be at any of these--it would be great to say hi and touch base! For more information on these events, click on the Upcoming Events link at the top of this page.
- October 21, 2014: Interactive session on sustaining a culture of betterment at the Assessment Institute at Indianapolis
- November 4, 2014: Workshops on student learning assessment at Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas, sponsored by the Arkansas Association for the Assessment of Collegiate Learning
- November 20, 2014: Workshop with L. Dee Fink on designing and evaluating significant learning experiences at the Lilly International Conference on College Teaching at Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- January 22, 2015: Presentation on "Five Dimensions of Quality: A Common Sense Approach to Accreditation and Accountability" at the AAC&U Annual Conference, Washington
- ...and in April-May 2015, I'll be teaching a graduate course for college faculty on assessing and improving student learning at Universidad Mayor in Santiago, Chile. If you've ever wanted to spend a couple of weeks in Santiago, here's your chance!
...also, Steve DiPietro at Drexel has asked me to mention Drexel's Regional Assessment Conference on September 10-12, 2014. It's not listed on my Upcoming Events page because I'm not involved with it but, for more information, you can visit www.drexel.edu/aconf/.
Categories: Upcoming Events